How Does an Internship fit With my Career Pathway?
Everywhere! All of the Career Pathways have one thing in common; They all have the internship class available as an elective credit.
What is an Internship?
A program where you can work as an intern in a career you’ve always wanted — during school!
What are the Requirements?
- Must be a Junior or Senior
- Take a related class for your internship (i.e. take Medical Anatomy & Physiology for an internship at the hospital)
- Fill out an application -- found in the Career Center (C29) or Counseling Office -- Turn in application to Mr. Blake in the Career Center
- Have transportation set up for the entire semester
- Attend Workplace Skills class the first two weeks, and then whenever your scheduled class time falls on a Wednesday regarding the A/B schedule. That's right, you come to class twice a month after the first two weeks. The rest of the time is spent at your internship site.
How do I apply for an Internship? (click on the word application below)
Fill out this online application.